Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anna Kitchen

I found a really nice restaurant behind hyatt (after sedap corner,go in straight..its kinda secluded la, hard to explain..)..Its a really romantic place to dine..and the food is fantastic..I recommend everyone in JB to go try that..Though the food might be a little pricey but its really worth it..YUMMY!!
Deep fried "sotong" stuffed with prawn and spicy sauce..Never tried before rite??
Soft and tender beef steak with creamy black pepper sauce..MUST TRY!!
IKEDAKIMAS!!
Ninja Doll pun mau dimakan..Ikedakimas!!
I'm eating it now..start by poking it with the knife!!muahahaha
Ninja: hiak hiak...I have all the food to myself!!
Ninja: Muahahha...yummy.nice nice..I finish it all!!muahahaha

The ambience its really kinda romantic..though it gonna be quite nice also for family and friends gathering..all in all; its really a sweet place for dinner and hang out...

No comments: