Monday, August 07, 2006

Slacking moments...

sorry dear frens...i've been slacking so much..i'm like a pig stayin in some puchong pig sty..haha...i'm currently watching movies, drama, LOST, eating nasi lemak..sleeping, gaining weight..i'm like a fatty-bum-bum now..but actually i dun really hate slacking..i'm really comfortable wif slacking out like this..cos SOON....i wont get to slack anymore wif all my projects...by then i will be COUNT DRACULA..doing all the homeworks day n night!!

Last SATURDAY outing...

sorry..i din blog it that day, cos my internet line sucks to the max!!

no photos oso..i'm sorry..my blog really slacking..n my camera is spoilt..not my fault darlings!!

SHOPPING....my fav event..bought a jeans from ROMP, a yellow shirt from SAMUEL AND KELVIN, and a pair of bronze earring(oh ya, boon look like a buddhist monk when he wears my earring!!)...from...dunno where! Most importantly is i went shopping wif my dear ally..its so fun..

Dinner at "cobo" wif quanming, sing foong, boon, sheena, edwin, pikyi,and allison. we had vietnamese food..it was tasty but i think the one at SUNWAY is much more better..but i still love it anyway..we had alot of chatting n joking..den quan when back to his work..n we went lepaking around midvalley!oh, sorry..i went shoppin at midvalley as well..

FRUIT MOUNTAIN=CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!

I bought chocolate fountain..we shared..at first SF was like "its ok..u guys go ahead.."after i bought it..he js put 1 whole chunk of strawberry into his mouth!! den Edwin..was like fighting wif me over a small little cherry..Edwin..do u realise that i'm so much more younger n smaller than u!!haha...but fighting over a cherry wif u is fun...haha..

thats all folks..i wan to fan kau d!!sorry bad streamyx line!!"TM" CAN U HEAR WAT I JS SAID!!

No comments: