Monday, August 14, 2006

"My Printing Ultimatum"

Today was much a relieve day 4 me...no more "computer kena rasuk hantu",gau tim my design, found the masonry house i need 4 b.tech...

when to print my home work at this new print shop near my house...i'm just doing some free publisity for them!!hehe...I did some stupid stuff at "My Printing Ultimatum" which includes showing off my artistic skills..haha..




one of my art work i n moon did when we were at the print shop!!haha...Luckily no one saw..i cant imagine if anyone saw wat we did!!*winking*

anyway..js a favor 4 "My Printing Ultimatum"
A3 colour = RM3.50
A4 colour = RM 2.50
A3 black n white = RM 1.00

thats all i can remember..n the quality not bad wei!guys..its better than those we used to print at the "hamsap" uncle shop!!

Tomorrow got presentation 4 design..my design look so much like a containers..even after laughing at moons container i realise mine look like container as well..i guess site office are meant to be container after all!!

No comments: