Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BOMB-ing day!!

today was a tiring day..afternoon went to class..den later evening I n moon clean up the whole kitchen..(as in wash, pluss all the oil on the stove)..it was disgusting to the MAX...plus it made my body aching like hell, din even get to nap a while..den during dinner time..follow moon n kar wong go giant stock up all my stuff..bought almost 100 over ringgit.."aii..malaysia money just too small..no wonder it sounds like i spend so much.."quote from adolphus!!ngek ngek ngek...

It was kinda stupid on msn today, cos i, chia wen, soon tarh n quan keep bombing "someone" bout his love life la..he just wouldnt admit..i noe ur feelings 4 her..dun worry i wont tell anybody... bom till i oso damm tired..no energy to hold the "bom" d!!

i'm still waiting 4 someone to save me from my "kampung puchong"....but today was a happy day ..miss all of u "gurls" already..

No comments: