Saturday, July 29, 2006

Last day in my dear home!!

Kinda emo today..cos i would be my last day in jb..it sounds stupid la.but i'm really kinda sad cos i've been having so much fun in JB this holiday that i dun feel like going back to uni..sad..

Going back to kl is like going back to my puchong jail..i have to face 4 walls everyday..with no one coming into my life..i have tons of projects and assignments that dun seems to end..i dun seems to get enough sleep every night..i dun seems to get enough outing to make my life n blog interesting..my life in kl are just assignments n 4 walls..kinda sad rite??

sorry bout yesterday din blog bout my BAKING DAY cos too tired n moody(had a quarrel)..but i think u get all the other interesting stuff from yen n wen's blog..

yesterday's baking day was real fun..as wat yen said..it was really like 3 musketeers saving the princess who is lock high up in the "tower of isolation"..yen was kinda clumsy that day..she really did complain bout her hands n all..she even spilt all my cookies..my love cookies now kinda out of shape..n she even spilt her own cookies in pat's car.aii..yen, wat am i to do wif u!!
wen, i dun think i noe how to read recipe book in mandarin!!
cookies made speacially just for yuet chi
yuet chi, i'm not pregnant..u wont hear anything from my stomach..
happy family!!my gurls..

i'm getting kinda moody, lazy n all..so dun expect any picture ...but i'm going to miss all of my dear gurls..u bring so much miracles into my life!!i going to miss u ...come visit me in my puchong jail k??no entrance fee required n free lodging for gurls only!!mauckx....

No comments: