Monday, July 24, 2006

BORING DAY.....

Its kinda boring today...but i was still so tired..helping my mom do this n do that..cos of my "very sexy-beautiful-stupid-idiot-maid" js ran away..So i'm like taking over the MAID's job..aii...but since i'm free i got to help my mom do it, if not..she probably get into bad moods, back ache...n everything la..

nway...my day is boring today..so better dun noe..ntg interesting to blog today either..ciaoz...

oh ya..bad n good news..I'M GOING BACK TO UNI SOON...
which means..i will miss all my convent gurls...but i can will meet up wif my uni fren soon...haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»