Thursday, July 27, 2006

Its just a bad day!

Today was not as bored as yesterday..but still kinda bored la..so blog 4 fun..din get to go shopping till now..so shitty..

Guess wat..most of my kl-ians class mates got their results..n i noe theirs..wah..i haven got mine..kinda suspend la..patience is virtue..haha...

N today gathering was cancel..so sad..i hope i still get to meet them..my shopping cancel..sad..today is a BAD DAY..haha

Worst..I just read my dear yuet chi's blog..she sound so sad n troubled..kinda worry bout wat's happening around me..wondering....

a note 4 my dear yuet chi: i really dunno wat happen..but i think being left out was not a nice feeling..cos i "kena" once oso..but just dun think so much bout that..live ur life out of that..den u will just pull it off ...n "teng teng teng" u will be happy as ever..oh ya..we love u as ever..thanks for defending me all the time!!all the best..dun think so much d k??we all love u..muack..i'm sure going to miss u when u go US...how am i to live without u..

BUT thanks god, my mom din add in any of her scoldings to my bad day..
Hoping tomorrow be a better day...love all of u guys..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»