Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sweet Maple Story

Was watching "Gossip Girls" on fan pop today..talking to Wincci, Kenny, Ken, Sam, Hsien Long...bla bla bla..

When to pick up sweet, cute Christine from airport..Kena peras ugut by 'boss' to belanja him 2 SAKURA SET and A CRAB....stupid idiot..oh ya..n I'm suppose to write each of them a nice post..js like the one i wrote for "Maammi" in my blog..omg..my blog is gonna get soo soo soo contaminated..I need some clorox here!!better not let any of the gay clanz see this..oh i will be a piece of dead meat when i get back to JB!!

Stop all the crap...tired day..but nice and sweet..it all ended with Kenny showing me a sweet clip on you tube..I think its really sweet and I wanna share it with all of you!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Babe u have make a nice movie although i am still young but thanks

xD hope u reali did that to ur dear=)

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) look at that emo boy one at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info