Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Internet war of Malaysia!!

Ireally salute this guy..he speaks out wateva that he is not happy about..though this would bring a lot of trouble..

Not that I admire wat he is scolding..but his courage to speak out in public for himself and wat he believe in..Not many of us can do wat he did..Most of us are followers...We follow the rules that was set for us..

He really very daring..I dun think I will ever dare to do this kind of stuff..haha..I guess I'm js a girl that would rather keep my self out of trouble..I dun even dare to get rebellious with my dad..dun even talk about the goverment!!

Plus the way he rap..he's a cool guy, he's live his life to the fullest..making things really interesting..*but i think because of his video, he got into lot of trouble and also stir up lot of trouble*



Check this GUY out!! He's FAMOUS now!!

No comments: