Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dedicated to Ally

Happy Birthday Miss Allison...your birthday is the same day as my Design submission..I would never missed it..just a little late to put in a dedication 4 ya..


***Sorry..I cannot write as long as Miss CCY...but I can write a little..cos haven really been sleeping well for the pass few days..

ok..so anyway, been knowing this girls since STANDARD 1...OMG...can't believe it is that long..I think its been almost 15 years..woa..We had been through a lot together..bad times and good times...

Cheers for our friendship and loves..

2 comments:

Allison said...

hey darling thanks for ur post..yea..its not easy being able to be frenz for such a long time and still remain close..im reali happy that til now we r still gd fren..

take care k..n meet up soon..but not in the next 1 month i guess cz my exam is comin soon!miss u..muacks

Shirlyn said...

muahaha...

lucky to have u as well darling..

I will also be as busy as u..more work seems to be coming!!

hope to c u soon as well