Wednesday, September 12, 2007

10 item updates


I'm just too bored of doing hw..so thought of editing a photo that boon send to me..So thought of posting it online..

Embarrasingly said..I like this picture..aww...

Nah..I'm just too bored..sorry..

Thanks boon..nice photo taken..I vote u as best photographer!!

Just 10 item update of myself...
1. Currently doing lot of project..dun ask me wat..its just tones and tones of unfinished work..and I'm tired...

2. Currently hanging out a lot with the Gay Clanz..*I'm part of the Gay clanz as well*i dunno how I end up in that clanz as well..but I'm happy with it..YAY!!

3. Happy birthday Edwin..*Late post..but it means the same rite??*sorry*
Happy Birthday...
They posed...funny..*hehe*
All the girls with the lucky birthday boy!!

4. Haven been shopping...no nice clothes to wear d..#%^#%#

5. My august phone bill is 260..I dunno how i got into that kind of trouble but my mom is really shouting at me over it..

6. I have no money for my car petrol that I have to sit at the road to beg for it!! *sob sob*

7. I just serviced my baby chervolet..she just hit her 9000 km

8. I met Wincci..and she's really really nice...yay!!
Wincci and me sipping orange juice at Euro Deli cafe..

9. I want to go home..I wan to see my family and frenzz back in JB..Miss all of them

10. Trust me..I'm getting fatter again..My diet program failed again!! *stupid donkey idiot*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, you know that hot clubbing girl wincci also.I think you must be hot and a party animal too, are you? Care to have one night stand?