Saturday, March 03, 2007

xxs versus XXL

We had this project on the touchstone..I did post something bout my touchstone..

Check out one of my friend's touchstone..Its really kinda interesting..
Think more YELLOW and sidetrack a little..then u may see wat I see..Actually, I din realise that until my frens all started laughing and all..which also includes the owner of this fine and interesting model!!

Anyway, the one with the black bottom and white head represent the size of a XXL *tut* and the funny looking purple pen represents the xxs of the *tut*. (I dunno whose pen was that anyway, poor pen!!Tiba-tiba got involved)

That was just one of the funny models..haha..sorry..cant help it..I dun mean to laugh or anything..

There's another freak model which one of the guy in my class did (can't show any pictures..cos the guy would probably kill me for that)

Js description..it goes like..the mold a breast using plaster of paris..(real big boobs!!) The boobs got a black-lace-lace-D-cup bra on it..Plus, it had some kind of steel wire fountain coming out from both nipples..i dunno was that for either.Its kinda gross but I heard that he got his reasons for doing that..Its kinda weird..Are all guys like that??freak man!!

Anyway, his concept was "la-temptation"..But I think "la-freaky" is more like it..or maybe "la-gross"

P.S Sorry if it offended anyone..hehe..peace

No comments: