Thursday, March 01, 2007

No more Dong-Dong-Chiang

I'm back in my little room with basic 4 walls around me, 1 floor slab below my feet now and a pitch roof to cover my head..

I still want DONG-DONG-CHIANG...I haven't Dong Dong finish yet..aRGGggg

Thanks to Limkokwing..I have to start school so early..No long-long DONG-DONG-CHIANG holidays!!hmmm....

Din really did much stuff during DONG-DONG-CHIANG holidays...Just go visit frens..relatives..and some ppl la..haha..the usual chinese new year..but i still love it..

Mahjong Session in Wen's house!!
Dear Mrs. Ignatius!!Its been a long time since I seen her;ever since I left Convent I think

Now I'm in the middle of assigments, submissions and homework..but my HEART and SOUL is stil in the DONG-DONG-CHIANG holidays...arrrr...

My Ang Pow collection..Quite a lot I guess..But I don't mind having more of those!!
I just LOVE ang pows!!

I got myself a home-made manicure from my dear sis the night before I left home for KL..Nice rite??haha...I like those flowers anyway!!

But the problem is, I'm a rough person..I dunno how long cant this nice manicure last!!I'm not that dainty or lady as I hope I will be!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

2moro last day of cny dy..cant believe anode ny passed jz like dat..haha..i left my ang paus back home wif all d money..hehe..still very in d mood..neway nice manicure!

Shirlyn said...

haha...sien..din even get to see chingay!!so sad that I have to miss chingay!!

thanks..bu my manicure become so ugly now d..haha..