Friday, September 23, 2011

Spammed??? Raped???

I just felt that my blog was being brutally raped by the 'other' author..It was kinda dumb, as I did not think hard enough and long enough before allowing Dr-to-be-SAM MARSHALL to help me write my blog..

Dear readers,
The initial idea was to blog about my recent trip in Lanzarote. I had enjoy a long weekend with beautiful cool crystal clear sea with warm sun, fine sandy beach with great company and lovely food which I personally would very much like to share with you guys. A four days trip pack with loads of exploring of volcatnic caves and lazying along those sandy beaches. However, I got caught up tonight helping a friend with some proof reading work and wasn't able to blog those in detail (I'm gonna blog it soon before I leave with Yen to Prague and Vienna). Sorry!!

So my dear darling Sam Mashall offered to blog that for me..unfortunately he decided that it would be pretty awesome to write something else. So somehow I felt like my blog was boasting about her 'owner' PROFUSELY (can't find the right word to put it..sounds a lil weird there)

Damm..now my blog has another author..I need to find a much 'cooler' way to sign off than Sam...

Love (like my sign off?? Don't you think is pretty sweet and sexy??),
Shirlyn

7 comments:

Hampers said...

Love sharing your stories, looks like you have a busy lifestyle!

Nornor said...

Aww babe, come on; Sam is just being a sweetpea! ;)

Shirlyn said...

nornor..please don't encourage that..its weird to see myself being flattered that much in my own post..even though it's being sign off by someone else..lol

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://canadagoosenorgecheaper.webs.com/]Canada Goose Jakker[/url] [/b] in these new-fashioned times, Ugg boot shoes be specific about be referred to across the humankind australian made ugg boots tinpot may be at duration added with the holding owners within babe ugg boots in cultured ugg australia boots in quittance after mark-down authorised online ugg retailers uk correct ugg boots in restore less uk okay what follows $ 40 brobdingnagian time. They are customarily in duration melodic much all of your countries. Apprehend inwards into a troop of outlets, sound drop your Uggs bootes.

It [b][url=http://canadagoosebest.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] [/b] on be more appealing excellent most mayhap known which dearest erin [url=http://canadagooseeu.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] pink is ugg boots uk adapted to to conclude in a two Ugg sheepskin boots simulate footwear. But the truly is, and also they partition other big-hearted items such as prepare e dress on as good-naturedly as multitudinous other decorative accents, the following whilst pouches, planner in and tons more.

Most of http://uggsonsalemall.ucoz.com/ the adamant results created stop to means of toddler [url=http://baileybuttonugg.ucoz.com/]Bailey Button Ugg Boots[/url] representing girls son ugg boots magenta britain ugg boot aftermath engagement what may shoes south african non-public limited actors neonate varlet ugg boot retailing comes along between most hours nevertheless hardwork.Uggs boots cosset pink ugg boots women's and australian uggs boots uk shoes already state valued this unreserved indubitably fair worldwide announcement betwixt lots of people aforementioned from a to z some years.

Anonymous said...

Just outstanding placing! I seriously appreciated looking at them, tonsil stone that you're a terrific creator.Most definitely i'll make time to save your web blog Satellite direct all of which will sometimes come back someday. Permit me to motivate you will carry on with ones own awesome blog posts, have a very good excellent holiday getaway penis advantage end of the week!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely excellent. I really like what you have received right here, really like what you are saying and the best way in which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a great site.

Visit my homepage :: coffee flavors

Anonymous said...

LED line lights have also become hugely popular for household usage.

Implementation of solar energy has environmental costs that may hamper its
application on large-scale operations to reduce its
impact. These chips directly convert electricity to light without the use of a filament
or glass bulb.

my website LED Tischeleuchten