Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sick Leave Day

There is no nicer way to describe my current condition, so bear with me in this post entry...

Have not been able to poop for a few days now, so basically my body is filled with poop!! *told ya, its not gonna be a pleasant topic to discuss, but I'm gonna do it anyway..feel free to hop off my blog while you can..before I continue to describe how disgustingly awesome my lil poopy had done to me*

It's just defying me..I love FOOD to much to stop eating, in order to reduce the quantity of poop in my stomach..but no, I'm gonna continuosly stuff my face with pies..made smoke mackerel pie & steak and ale pie for the weekend..

Anyway, due to my greed for food and more good food..I had to skip work...swallow some laxative and get these harmful poop out of me..These few days 'they' had given me a really difficult weekend, feeling bloated all the time..arghhh...hate them making me feel like I've gain 10 pounds..

Hope I get better tomorrow!!

No comments: