Friday, November 13, 2009

Baking expedition

At some point of time during my summer hols, I became a baking fanatic for no reason. I wasn't exactly a stay-at-home-and-cook kind a girl..more likely to be labeled as playful girl..

Summer got me so warmed up to make cupcakes, jelly cakes and some other asian dessert..mostly desserts...those were my favourites..I do have sweet craving all the time which is kinda scary cos I cant lose weight this way!!! arghh...and its frustrating..

The first successful cake for the first time of my life.. A dragonfruit jelly cake top with assorted fruits..





Was indeed quite suprise by myself... I guess I even surprise my mom..The cake was made when I was back in Malaysia, so my mom kinda know every single things I do..To her I'm a total baking noob. Show u guys a upclose of my cake..hehe..Never be surprise enough!!






The second I came back, seeing that my cupboard is stock with coconut milk..my cravings come again..Needed for bo-bo-cha-cha..Missed it so much when I'm far in UK. Used to eat it like every week when I was a kid in Malaysia..Mummy I miss your bo-bo-cha-cha..Sweet coconut milk concoction with "everything nice" in it. YUMMY!!!




But been so lazy lately with all my work coming up..I prefer to sleep and eat more than anything..I hope to even diminish the "eat" part if possible..I wonder how is it like if human can survive without eating!! I know I can't...cos I can't even survive without eating more than 8 hours..arghh..
Wanna add in also another un-relevant note in this post..Really and extremely unrelevant..Random stupid things I do in UK. Teaching one of my colleague how to use a nappy for his future baby while working. Stupid and definitely unrelevant..But I still need to post it up...haha..just for the fun of it..Thats how I share my love with everybody..




The larger spoon is the baby's head..the two other smaller spoon are the baby's legs. the blue cloth is none other that our improvised baby's nappy!!

No comments: