Saturday, March 21, 2009

SAY what you SEE!!

After a tired day coming back from work..wanted to just go hug my smelly pillow and sleep..But my mood of sleeping was being distrupted by donkey asawa..sending me some IQ game to spoil my sleeping mood!!
Damm..but its was pretty interesting..So can't really scold him..Though I'm resenting him deep inside my heart!! hiak hiak hiak :p

The game name is SAY what you SeE!!

The idea of this IQ game is to guess what is the "hidden" meaning of the word shown. Some could be quite easy..Some are quite tricky!!

An example :
The answer for the first 3 is :
a) six sense
b) Oversea vacation
c) What goes up, must come down
Now try to guess the others..

I don't think there are a definite answer for this quiz. Its just up to ur creativity to decipher what those words means..
Happy Guessing!!
XOXO
Now is my sleeping time!! Nite nite..

1 comment:

Sheila Low said...

hey....

how r u dere..

cant even meet u on9...my msn is like spoil...

hehe...dad did blame me..

sorry ya

neglet u

loved