Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Romantic Rumba

This is the dance I idolise so much. Speaks so much about expressing romatism in dance form.

Moving in such fluid movement. As if each move were effortless and natural.

RUMBA...the most romantic latin dance. I wanna learn that!! Its just like telling a love story through ur dance. Every single detail meant a significant chapter of the story..



So awed while watching the clip..I watch it like 5 to 6 times in one night..haha..Getting a little head over toes for Rumba..

I wish there is some place in Aberdeen that I can learn Rumba. hmm...really miss salsa loco now..at least der got rumba..

Okie..now i'm so obssesed with rumba..its time for me to go back to my boring philosophy essay..I wished I could be more Philosophical like Piet Mondrian..Draw 2 lines in a painting and write a whole chunk of thesis for that..He's crazy, but amazing i must say..

STOP STOP...better stop...I need to go back to my essay...

CRAZY OVER RUMBA TONIGHT..

No comments: