Sunday, July 29, 2007

Magical me

Just a day or two ago I was blogging bout how much I miss Jb when I was in kl, how much I miss my frens and family..how bored I am when I'm in kl..

Now, I'm blogging on my mom's laptop and I'm back in JOHOR BAHRU..haha..I guess I'm that kind of girl who cant bear to be separated from my family and convent girls..haha..

Nway, I had a very fruitful day. Early morning woke up to accompany my "daddy" for breakfast..After lying down for just a few hours, my real dad rush me to have lunch with him and of cos a few contractors as usual..Then when to Jusco to catch a movie with my "daddy". Really wanted to watch harry potter but they were all fully book and my "daddy" also cannot make it on time..so we end up watching a really lame horror movie (Vacancy-never go watch dat movie..damm lame wan) I never tried laughing throughout a horror movie..An unforgetable experience. haha..plus, my "daddy" got scared by the two pretty girls shouting next to him when the movie climax..it was really funny!!I end up laughing at him and the 2 girls..haha.seriously the lamest horror movie I ever seen...But I really enjoy laughing it all the way..

Finally, I cant wait for the tioman trip..YEAH...Latest outing was at Yews cafe..just chilling out with the girls..(Yuet chi, I hardly meet u in Jb..Hope u can make it to hang out some day k darling??)

Edwin :Eh u look damm hot in this photo leh...(Faker..ya right..I think I look damm FAT)

No comments: