Sunday, April 01, 2007

Almost Fail DESIGN

Got my results today..but it wasnt really going that well..got C for both "touchstone" and "Dance Centre"

Shock & dunno wat to do bout my result..felt so stunned!!

Suddenly i felt all my emotions gone haywired!!haha....

So have to work harder from now on..no ugly betty, no heroes and no prison break!! *I doubt I can do that*

Anyway, my whole class din get really good results either..out of 60 ppl in my class, 27 fail design, others got average marks of C and another 3 got B for design... *FuNnY*

*** My mission from today ownwards is WORK SUPER HARD FOR DESIGN...GET AT LEAST 'B' FOR DESIGN!!! ****

2 comments:

ckcw5 said...

GAMBATE!!!!!!!!!!!! u can do it!..
we r here for u..
everyone is suffering... so we shall suffer together...:P

Shirlyn said...

haha
thank....see u soon in jb..cant wait 4 holiday!!